- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2936 Mcclellan St, Detroit, MI 482142.5 baths, 2,046 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,485 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $4,500
- Price/sqft: $2
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 634 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,046 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 19006714
- Zillow Home ID: 88301759
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2936 Mcclellan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48214 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 47.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.8% less than in Detroit, and 191% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 48214 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48214 home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1,400 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 1914
- Studio, 1 baths
- 2932 Mcclellan St Detroit, MI$46K------
- 2924 Mcclellan St Detroit, MI$42K--21,536
- 2914 Mcclellan St Detroit, MI$42K--21,628
- 9336 Jameson St Detroit, MI$42K--1919
- 9330 Jameson St Detroit, MI$41K21904
- 9337 Jameson St Detroit, MI$40K--21,124
- 3008 Mcclellan St Detroit, MI$44K--22,104
- 9342 Jameson St Detroit, MI$44K--1538
- 2904 Mcclellan St Detroit, MI$52K------
- 9343 Jameson St Detroit, MI$36K--11,104
- 3020 Mcclellan St Detroit, MI$55K------
- 3016 Mcclellan St Detroit, MI$45K--22,068
- 9349 Jameson St Detroit, MI$49K31900
- 9346 Jameson St Detroit, MI$57K------
- 2923 Mcclellan St Detroit, MI$39K--1904
- 9339 Charlevoix St Detroit, MI$51K------
- 2937 Mcclellan St Detroit, MI$64K--22,575
- 2917 Mcclellan St Detroit, MI$34K--21,532
- 9355 Jameson St Detroit, MI$38K--11,310
- 9361 Jameson St Detroit, MI$35K--1868
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.