2938 Afton Cir, Orlando, FL 328253 beds, 2 baths, 1,474 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,502 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $134,900
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 395 sqft
- Heating system: Central Furnace
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,474 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 082331017600080
- Zillow Home ID: 46085776
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2938 Afton Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32825 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 534.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 608.7% higher than in Orange, and 1359.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32825 home values.
- 2944 Afton Cir Orlando, FL$202K321,874
- 2932 Afton Cir Orlando, FL$162K321,474
- 3013 Hartland Ct Orlando, FL$209K421,959
- 2950 Afton Cir Orlando, FL$186K322,060
- 2926 Afton Cir Orlando, FL$197K421,854
- Afton Cir Orlando, FL$209K421,874
- 2915 Afton Cir Orlando, FL$163K321,264
- 3019 Hartland Ct Orlando, FL$206K321,999
- 3007 Hartland Ct Orlando, FL$163K321,583
- 2975 Afton Cir Orlando, FL$209K421,874
- 2920 Afton Cir Orlando, FL$155K321,230
- 2903 Afton Cir Orlando, FL$176K321,493
- 2956 Afton Cir Orlando, FL$203K421,874
- 3025 Hartland Ct Orlando, FL$211K321,715
- 2981 Afton Cir Orlando, FL$175K421,874
- 2914 Afton Cir Orlando, FL$200K421,892
- 3001 Hartland Ct Orlando, FL$206K422,027
- 2863 Afton Cir Orlando, FL$207K522,142
- 2908 Afton Cir Orlando, FL$200K321,893
- 2987 Afton Cir Orlando, FL$204K42.52,128
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!