29381 SW Yosemite St, Wilsonville, OR 970703 beds, 2 baths, 1,651 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1990 for $82,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,651 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 00812856
- Zillow Home ID: 48271793
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29381 Sw Yosemite Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97070 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Wilsonville, and 67.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97070 home values.
- 29401 SW Yosemite St Wilsonville, OR$276K321,620
- 29439 SW Yosemite St Wilsonville, OR$262K321,424
- 29395 SW Camelot St Wilsonville, OR$271K31.51,450
- 29459 SW Yosemite St Wilsonville, OR$248K321,460
- 29512 SW Queens Ct Wilsonville, OR$390K--22,225
- 29384 SW Yosemite St Wilsonville, OR$264K321,578
- 29370 SW Yosemite St Wilsonville, OR$422K432,912
- 29404 SW Yosemite St Wilsonville, OR$258K321,679
- 29536 SW Queens Ct Wilsonville, OR$343K--2.52,121
- 29442 SW Yosemite St Wilsonville, OR$242K321,452
- 29370 SW Yosemite St Wilsonville, OR$519K42.53,001
- 29495 SW Yosemite St Wilsonville, OR$274K321,639
- 29529 SW Yosemite St Wilsonville, OR$249K321,685
- 29462 SW Yosemite St Wilsonville, OR$254K321,498
- 10841 SW Parkwood Ln Wilsonville, OR$400K42.52,330
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!