- Lot: 7,598 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 166 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,446 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $171
- MLS #: 744217
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Work Shop, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Approx Parcel Size \ Less than 1/4 Acre, Assoc Fee Freq \ N/A, Category \ Residential, Dining \ Living/Dining Combo, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Historic Area \ Y, Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Major Appliances \ Refrigerator, Misc Exterior \ Patio - Screened, Misc Exterior \ Porch - Front, Misc Exterior \ Porch - Screen, Parking Facilities \ No Covered Parking, Pool/Hot Tub \ No Pool, Possible Financing \ Cash, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Presently Zoned \ Single Family, Publish to Internet \ Yes, Road Frontage \ City Street, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Status \ Active, Stories \ 2 Stories, Style \ Traditional, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ Water - Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1017920000
- Zillow Home ID: 44499971
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $116-225K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Ortega home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Ortega homes, this home is 37% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 10.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ortega, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.7% less than in Jacksonville, and 33.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ortega home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ortega home values.
|2937 Algonquin Ave Jacksonville, FL||$107K||1||1||840|
|2943 Algonquin Ave Jacksonville, FL||$207K||3||1||1,243|
|2935 Algonquin Ave Jacksonville, FL||$154K||2||1||1,200|
|4356 Verona Ave Jacksonville, FL||$277K||3||2||1,818|
|2940 Apache Ave Jacksonville, FL||$263K||3||2||1,619|
|2927 Algonquin Ave Jacksonville, FL||$208K||3||2||1,546|
|2930 Apache Ave Jacksonville, FL||$150K||2||1||1,244|
|2946 Apache Ave Jacksonville, FL||$171K||2||1||1,125|
|2946 Algonquin Ave Jacksonville, FL||$180K||3||1||1,198|
|2926 Apache Ave Jacksonville, FL||$296K||2||2||2,000|
|4404 Verona Ave Jacksonville, FL||$171K||3||1||1,124|
|2917 Algonquin Ave Jacksonville, FL||$199K||2||1||910|
|2940 Algonquin Ave Jacksonville, FL||$328K||3||2.5||2,404|
|2954 Apache Ave Jacksonville, FL||$220K||3||2||1,456|
|2919 Algonquin Ave Jacksonville, FL||$328K||1||1||--|
|2916 Apache Ave Jacksonville, FL||$276K||4||2||2,104|
|2928 Algonquin Ave Jacksonville, FL||$304K||3||2||2,000|
|4401 Country Club Rd Jacksonville, FL||$309K||3||3||2,104|
|4412 Verona Ave Jacksonville, FL||$165K||2||1||1,034|
|4357 Verona Ave Jacksonville, FL||$211K||3||2||1,477|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!