- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 13 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,937 all time views
- 40 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2004 for $329,900
- Price/sqft: $210
- MLS #: 71801663
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Country Kitchen, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Gas Stove, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Flood Plain, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Bungalow, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,568 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:5002 B:44 L:752
- Zillow Home ID: 56595334
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $315-398K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02170 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Quincy as a whole. Among 02170 homes, this home is 14.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02170, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.1% less than in Quincy, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02170 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Quincy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02170 home values.
|296 Billings Rd Quincy, MA||$336K||2||2||1,360|
|292 Billings Rd Quincy, MA||$448K||4||2.5||1,749|
|302 Billings Rd Quincy, MA||$527K||4||2||2,400|
|290 Billings Rd Quincy, MA||$342K||3||1||1,224|
|139 Vassall St Quincy, MA||$328K||3||1||1,052|
|147 Vassall St Quincy, MA||$382K||3||1.5||1,393|
|143 Vassall St Quincy, MA||$333K||3||1.5||1,161|
|135 Vassall St Quincy, MA||$393K||3||1||1,652|
|297 Billings Rd Quincy, MA||$313K||2||1||884|
|289 Billings Rd Quincy, MA||$350K||2||1||1,012|
|286 Billings Rd Quincy, MA||$342K||3||1||1,224|
|299 Billings Rd Quincy, MA||$560K||5||2||2,881|
|149 Vassall St Quincy, MA||$581K||5||3||2,793|
|285 Billings Rd Quincy, MA||$338K||2||2||1,277|
|308 Billings Rd Quincy, MA||$337K||3||1||1,119|
|100 Hamilton St Quincy, MA||$387K||4||2||1,425|
|153 Vassall St Quincy, MA||$449K||2||2||1,717|
|310 Billings Rd Quincy, MA||$381K||3||2||1,258|
|281 Billings Rd Quincy, MA||$362K||3||2||1,050|
|142 Hamden Cir Quincy, MA||$368K||3||1||1,064|
Nearby Schools in Quincy
K-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!