- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
294 Briar Bay Cir, Orlando, FL 328253 beds, 2 baths, 1,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- HOA Fee: $22
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1997 for $91,700
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 374 sqft
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 292231088900250
- Zillow Home ID: 46222314
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 294 Briar Bay Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32825 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 534.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 940.4% higher than in Union Park, and 1359.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Union Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32825 home values.
- 298 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL$147K321,356
- 304 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL$114K321,271
- 282 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL$154K321,516
- 293 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL$126K421,351
- 289 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL$146K321,351
- 285 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL$150K321,351
- 297 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL$146K321,528
- 278 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL$129K421,358
- 308 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL$139K321,413
- 281 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL$117K321,100
- 10521 Bloomfield Dr Orlando, FL--------
- 312 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL$138K321,254
- 274 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL$135K321,358
- 277 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL$128K321,346
- 316 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL$141K321,528
- 273 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL$130K321,356
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.