- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 5 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jun 1999 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- MLS #: 1081428
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 5 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,605 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0100 B:0000 L:01670
- Zillow Home ID: 56871499
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02771 home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Seekonk as a whole. Among 02771 homes, this home is 17.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02771, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.5% lower than in Seekonk, and 69.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02771 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seekonk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02771 home values.
|295 County St Seekonk, MA||$227K||2||2.5||1,570|
|291 County St Seekonk, MA||$185K||3||1||1,116|
|290 County St Seekonk, MA||$246K||3||2||1,741|
|303 County St Seekonk, MA||$213K||2||1||1,260|
|311 County St Seekonk, MA||$178K||2||1||600|
|6 Elizabeth Way Seekonk, MA||$406K||3||2||1,946|
|18 Elizabeth Way Seekonk, MA||$418K||3||2.5||1,984|
|27 Elizabeth Way Seekonk, MA||$533K||3||3.5||2,328|
|30 Elizabeth Way Seekonk, MA||$605K||4||2.5||3,050|
|322 County St Seekonk, MA||$305K||4||2||3,454|
|272 County St Seekonk, MA||$322K||5||2.5||2,550|
|321 County St Seekonk, MA||$641K||4||2.5||3,497|
|265 County St Seekonk, MA||$241K||3||1||1,532|
|258 County St Seekonk, MA||$280K||4||2||2,672|
|329 County St Seekonk, MA||$688K||4||3.5||4,028|
|255 S County St East Providence, RI||$197K||4||1.5||1,516|
|250 County St Seekonk, MA||$254K||5||2||1,562|
|198 Greenbrier Dr UNIT 198 Seekonk, MA||$290K||3||2.5||1,834|
|196 Greenbrier Dr UNIT 196 Seekonk, MA||$286K||3||2.5||1,831|
|194 Greenbrier Dr UNIT 194 Seekonk, MA||$288K||3||2.5||1,834|
Nearby Schools in Seekonk
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded1.1 mi
6-8 & ungraded3.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!