294 Harding Rd, Red Bank, NJ 077013 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $275
- Fitness Center
- Parking: 1 space
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 121
- Parcel #: 3900052 0500001
- Zillow Home ID: 39361445
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 294 Harding Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07701 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% greater than in Red Bank, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07701 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Red Bank.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07701 home values.
- 300 Harding Rd Red Bank, NJ$514K----1,567
- 194 Prospect Ave Red Bank, NJ$763K----2,831
- 14 Hillside Pl Red Bank, NJ$645K32.52,640
- 284 Harding Rd Red Bank, NJ$676K----2,002
- 186 Prospect Ave Red Bank, NJ$468K----2,458
- 44 Hillside Pl Red Bank, NJ$618K----2,296
- 180 Prospect Ave Red Bank, NJ$431K----1,448
- 32 Sherwood Cir Little Silver, NJ$986K----3,326
- 195 Prospect Ave Fair Haven, NJ$606K321,644
- 276 Harding Rd Red Bank, NJ$634K----2,438
- 191 Prospect Ave Red Bank, NJ$502K----1,876
- 36 Sherwood Cir Little Silver, NJ$1.04M--433,541
- 308 Harding Rd Fair Haven, NJ------3,882
- 46 Hilltop Ter N Red Bank, NJ$692K----1,914
- 307 Harding Ct Jackson, NJ$905K----3,470
- 50 Hilltop Ter N Red Bank, NJ$574K422,552
- 264 Prospect Ave Little Silver, NJ$508K----2,401
- 18 Hilltop Ter N Red Bank, NJ$894K444,000
- 181 Prospect Ave Red Bank, NJ$466K431,500
- 10 Hilltop Ter Highlands, NJ$1.18M42.53,413
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!