- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
294 S Walnut St, South Elgin, IL 601771 bed, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,361 sqft
- Single Family
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $42,000
- Price/sqft: $47
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0635304006
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 4646955
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 294 S Walnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60177, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.1% greater than in South Elgin, and 134.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60177 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60177 home values.
- 348 Wills St South Elgin, IL$195K------
- 250 S Walnut St South Elgin, IL$246K442,500
- 364 Wills St South Elgin, IL$167K31--
- 301 Wills St South Elgin, IL$193K------
- 295 S Walnut St South Elgin, IL$181K32--
- 297 Wills St South Elgin, IL$162K------
- 201 S Walnut St South Elgin, IL$185K------
- 396 Wills St South Elgin, IL$202K------
- 194 S Walnut St South Elgin, IL$208K------
- 165 S Walnut St South Elgin, IL$145K------
- Windsor Ct South Elgin, IL--------
- 165 S Collins St South Elgin, IL$212K------
- 301 W Middle St South Elgin, IL$153K31.51,325
- 325 W Middle St South Elgin, IL$140K------
- 350 S La Fox St South Elgin, IL$237K------
- 101 S Walnut St South Elgin, IL$136K------
- 349 W Middle St South Elgin, IL$145K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!