2940 Grove St, Denver, CO 802113 beds, 1 bath, 1,222 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,760 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,222 sqft
- Parcel #: 0229309017000
- Zillow Home ID: 13311197
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2940 Grove Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.7% lower than in Denver, and 21.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Highland home values.
- 2950 Grove St Denver, CO$485K322,217
- 2936 Grove St Denver, CO$450K311,623
- 2926 Grove St Denver, CO$485K222,288
- 2960 Grove St Denver, CO$462K321,714
- 2922 Grove St Denver, CO$319K211,074
- 2970 Grove St Denver, CO$469K411,736
- 3047 W 29th Ave Denver, CO$358K221,441
- 3041 W 29th Ave Denver, CO$296K211,075
- 3053 W 29th Ave Denver, CO$410K321,569
- 2980 Grove St Denver, CO$483K441,512
- 3035 W 29th Ave Denver, CO$291K211,072
- 2986 Grove St Denver, CO$424K321,635
- 3027 W 29th Ave Denver, CO$367K211,564
- 2945 Grove St Denver, CO$521K421,933
- 2939 Grove St Denver, CO$462K31.51,744
- 2990 Grove St Denver, CO$391K211,021
- 2935 Grove St Denver, CO$503K32.51,857
- 2955 Grove St Denver, CO$451K321,846
- 2925 Grove St Denver, CO$540K421,937
- 2961 Grove St Denver, CO$438K231,363
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!