2940 Louise St, Coconut Grove, FL 331333 beds, 3 baths, 1,527 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2003 for $380,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Stainless steel appliances,Yard,Living room,Dining room,Family room,Hardwood floor,Fenced yard,Granite countertop,On-street parking,Lawn,Stove/Oven,Porch,Breakfast nook,Master bath,Tile floor,Off-street parking,Central heat
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,527 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 0141160340229
- Zillow Home ID: 54692420
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2940 Louise Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North-East Coconut Grove, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.5% lower than in Miami, and 83.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North-East Coconut Grove home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North-East Coconut Grove home values.
- 2942 Louise St Miami, FL$545K321,536
- 2928 Louise St Miami, FL$540KStudio--2,122
- 2928 Louise St Coconut Grove, FL$306K----2,122
- 2952 Louise St Miami, FL$381K333,350
- 2930 Louise St Miami, FL$257K21800
- 2940 Louise St Miami, FL$325K32.251,527
- 2940 Louise St Miami, FL$454K32.252,400
- 2940 Louise St Coconut Grove, FL$517K321,527
- 2942 Louise St Miami, FL$439K32--
- 2942 Louise St Miami, FL$420K32.51,500
- 2928 Louise St # A Coconut Grove, FL$290K112,122
- 2924 Louise St Coconut Grove, FL$503K421,614
- 2867 W Trade Ave # EAST Coconut Grove, FL$275K------
- 2867 W Trade Ave Miami, FL$271K------
- 2867 W Trade Ave Miami, FL$581K331,719
- 2869 W Trade Ave # 0 Miami, FL$268K------
- 2923 Louise St Miami, FL$409K32.52,000
- 2869 W Trade Ave Miami, FL$585K331,719
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292