- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2941 Rawle St, Philadelphia, PA 191493 beds, 1 bath, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1950
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- View: City
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 551177800
- Zillow Home ID: 10505167
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2941 Rawle Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mayfair market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.1% less than in Philadelphia, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mayfair home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mayfair home values.
- 2939 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$113K311,120
- 2943 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$115K311,120
- 2937 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$128K311,120
- 2945 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$117K311,120
- 2947 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$117K321,120
- 2935 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$131K311,120
- 2949 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$118K311,120
- 2933 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$132K311,120
- 2951 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$120K311,120
- 2931 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$132K311,120
- 2936 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$120K311,168
- 2934 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$121K311,168
- 2938 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$104K311,168
- 2940 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$113K311,168
- 2932 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$117K311,168
- 2929 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$132K311,120
- 2953 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$112K311,120
- 2942 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$111K311,168
- 2930 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$126K311,168
- 2928 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$132K311,168
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!