2941 SW 124th Ct, Oklahoma City, OK 731704 beds, 2 baths, 2,098 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Right off the bat, a beautiful living room is framed by elegant columns and boasts raised ceilings, built-in entertainment shelving and cabinetry, crown molding, ceiling fan, fireplace, and a lot of natural light! It will be easy to enjoy quality time with loved ones and entertaining friends with such a universal space!
Neatly tucked away, yet easily accessed, this kitchen features a wrap-around counter, stained cabinetry, stainless appliances, gas cooking, microwave hood, dishwasher, chic tile backsplash, double sink, updated hardware and fixtures, and an awesome serving window with plantation shutter doors to keep the conversations alive even when separated! Before we see the master, check out the vaulted ceiling and canted windows in the spacious dining room, revealing that each space has its own perks and design!
The giant master suite has tall ceilings, built-in dresser, wall trim, and a ceiling fan! The luxurious bath offers an enclosed shower, dual vanities, jetted tub, built-in linen storage, and TWO walk-in closets! The rest of the bedrooms each display their own, individualized layout and feature spacious closets! The second bathroom provides dual vanities, medicine cabinet, and a shower/tub combo!
The laundry room gives ample storage and has the opportunity to act as a drop zone with hanger rack and plenty of space for shoes and coats! Out back a lovey covered patio makes for a great relaxing spot and the incredible backyard has space for any outdoor event or activity! There is much more to see in person so call now and schedule your personal showing!
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 40 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $114,000
- Price/sqft: $54
- MLS #: 556043
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,098 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0054603
- Zillow Home ID: 21748450
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2941 Sw 124th Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oklahoma City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Oklahoma City, and 18.2% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73170 home values.
- 2945 SW 124th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$202K432,496
- 2937 SW 124th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$171K322,165
- SW 124th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$187K322,114
- 2944 SW 124th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$187K322,092
- 3001 SW 124th St Oklahoma City, OK$173K322,089
- 2933 SW 124th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$174K322,131
- 2940 SW 124th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$194K322,065
- 12500 Brandy Ln Oklahoma City, OK$148K321,608
- 2936 SW 124th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$173K322,107
- 12504 Brandy Ln Oklahoma City, OK$180K322,594
- 2929 SW 124th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$175K322,078
- 2932 SW 124th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$170K322,084
- 3005 SW 124th St Oklahoma City, OK$217K322,688
- 2937 SW 125th St Oklahoma City, OK$175K322,364
- 2941 SW 125th St Oklahoma City, OK$169K322,037
- 2929 SW 125th St Oklahoma City, OK$171K322,125
- 2945 SW 125th St Oklahoma City, OK$180K322,113
- 2928 SW 124th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$190K322,186
- 2925 SW 124th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$180K422,035
- 2925 SW 125th St Oklahoma City, OK$171K322,034
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.