2941 SW 124th Ct, Oklahoma City, OK 731704 beds, 2 baths, 2,098 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $176,400
- Price/sqft: $84
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,098 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0054603
- Zillow Home ID: 21748450
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2941 Sw 124th Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oklahoma City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Oklahoma City, and 69.9% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73170 home values.
- 2945 SW 124th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$196K432,496
- 2937 SW 124th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$168K322,165
- 2944 SW 124th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$179K322,092
- 3001 SW 124th St Oklahoma City, OK$170K322,089
- 2933 SW 124th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$169K322,131
- 2940 SW 124th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$184K322,065
- 12500 Brandy Ln Oklahoma City, OK$142K321,608
- 2936 SW 124th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$169K322,107
- 12504 Brandy Ln Oklahoma City, OK$183K322,594
- 2929 SW 124th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$170K322,078
- 2932 SW 124th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$166K322,084
- 3005 SW 124th St Oklahoma City, OK$210K322,688
- 2937 SW 125th St Oklahoma City, OK$176K322,364
- 2941 SW 125th St Oklahoma City, OK$166K322,037
- 2929 SW 125th St Oklahoma City, OK$168K322,125
- 2945 SW 125th St Oklahoma City, OK$176K322,113
- 2928 SW 124th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$182K322,186
- 2925 SW 124th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$175K422,035
- 2925 SW 125th St Oklahoma City, OK$167K322,034
- 2949 SW 125th St Oklahoma City, OK$183K322,372
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!