- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2942 Erie St, San Diego, CA 921174 beds, 3 baths, 2,304 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $690,000
- Price/sqft: $299
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,304 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 4255328400
- Zillow Home ID: 16926740
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2942 Erie Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bay Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.6% lower than in San Diego, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Bay Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bay Park home values.
- 2934 Erie St San Diego, CA$902K433,012
- 2950 Erie St San Diego, CA$927K42.53,247
- 2926 Erie St San Diego, CA$830K332,804
- 2958 Erie St San Diego, CA$789K42.52,304
- 2918 Erie St San Diego, CA$757K42.52,304
- 2945 Denver St San Diego, CA$853K42.52,304
- 2937 Denver St San Diego, CA$968K43.52,866
- 2929 Denver St San Diego, CA$852K42.52,363
- 2953 Denver St San Diego, CA$725K52.52,304
- 2910 Erie St San Diego, CA$763K42.52,304
- 2921 Denver St San Diego, CA$842K42.52,304
- 2913 Denver St San Diego, CA$858K42.52,304
- 2939 Erie St San Diego, CA$878K432,558
- 2949 Erie St San Diego, CA$898K42.52,621
- 2953 Erie St San Diego, CA$807K32.52,165
- 2957 Erie St San Diego, CA$797K32.52,219
- 2862 Erie St San Diego, CA$761K42.52,304
- 2905 Denver St San Diego, CA$845K42.52,304
- 2965 Erie St San Diego, CA$800K332,305
- 4414 Field St San Diego, CA$546K311,033
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.