2942 Sierra Rd, San Jose, CA 951325 beds, 3 baths, 2,064 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $725,000
- Price/sqft: $351
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Carport, On street, 440 sqft
- Security System
- dual-pane windows, copper plumbing, double door entry, handicap ramp
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,064 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 97
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 59103018
- Zillow Home ID: 19773612
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2942 Sierra Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berryessa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% higher than in San Jose, and 61.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Berryessa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berryessa home values.
- 2944 Sierra Rd San Jose, CA$809K542,052
- 2915 Heidi Dr San Jose, CA$743K421,564
- 2927 Heidi Dr San Jose, CA$779K421,624
- 2948 Sierra Rd San Jose, CA$789K52.52,002
- 1287 San Moritz Dr San Jose, CA$679K421,850
- 1295 San Moritz Dr San Jose, CA$787K632,642
- 1402 Almanor Ct San Jose, CA$787K321,841
- 1279 San Moritz Dr San Jose, CA$740K52.52,002
- 2939 Heidi Dr San Jose, CA$812K52.52,002
- 2952 Sierra Rd San Jose, CA$721K421,517
- Almanor Ct San Jose, CA$827K52.52,002
- 1403 Almanor Ct San Jose, CA$767K421,560
- 1271 San Moritz Dr San Jose, CA$763K52.52,002
- 1405 Sierraville Ave San Jose, CA$740K421,560
- 1406 Almanor Ct San Jose, CA$824K52.52,002
- 1246 Sierra Village Pl San Jose, CA$616K32.51,537
- 1262 San Moritz Dr San Jose, CA$547K321,408
- 2953 Heidi Ct San Jose, CA$716K421,517
- 1263 San Moritz Dr San Jose, CA$742K421,624
- 2930 Sierra Rd San Jose, CA$767K221,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!