2944 Central Park Blvd, Denver, CO 802383 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,648 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,400 sqft
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $167
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 615 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,648 sqft
- Parcel #: 0128425038000
- Zillow Home ID: 68051055
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2944 Central Park Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Stapleton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.3% less than in Denver, and 77.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Stapleton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stapleton home values.
- 2942 Central Park Blvd Denver, CO$284K231,438
- 2946 Central Park Blvd Denver, CO$338K32.51,642
- 2940 Central Park Blvd Denver, CO$288K22.51,438
- 2938 Central Park Blvd Denver, CO$328K321,648
- 2936 Central Park Blvd Denver, CO$342K331,744
- 8432 E 29th Pl Denver, CO$370K332,111
- 8422 E 29th Pl Denver, CO$427K32.51,762
- 8442 E 29th Pl Denver, CO$429K32.51,470
- 8411 E 29th Ave Denver, CO$402K332,267
- 8401 E 29th Ave Denver, CO$344K22.51,724
- 8421 E 29th Ave Denver, CO$370K432,078
- 8431 E 29th Ave Denver, CO$333K331,858
- 8452 E 29th Pl Denver, CO$344K32.51,451
- 8441 E 29th Ave Denver, CO$341K32.51,792
- 8451 E 29th Ave Denver, CO$339K32.51,792
- 8462 E 29th Pl Denver, CO$395K332,100
- 8461 E 29th Ave Denver, CO$338K22.51,724
- 3360 Central Park Blvd Denver, CO$279K32.51,001
- 3362 Central Park Blvd Denver, CO$272K221,056
- 3364 Central Park Blvd Denver, CO$271K221,033
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292