- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2946 New Leicester Hwy, Leicester, NC 287483 beds, 1 bath, 1,636 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $48,000
- Price/sqft: $29
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,636 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Parcel #: 879184237100000
- Zillow Home ID: 5596204
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2946 New Leicester Highway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28748 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29% higher than in Leicester, and 19.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28748 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Leicester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28748 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292