2947 162nd St, Flushing, NY 113583 beds, 3 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 84 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $630,000
- Price/sqft: $740
- MLS #: 2679634
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 048930012
- Zillow Home ID: 32035520
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2947 162nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Murray Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 150% higher than in New York, and 92.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Murray Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Murray Hill home values.
- 2941 162nd St Flushing, NY$766K----1,488
- 2965 162nd St Flushing, NY$780K----2,068
- 16205 32nd Ave Flushing, NY$804K----2,046
- 2935 162nd St Flushing, NY$715K----1,950
- 16211 32nd Ave Flushing, NY$763K----1,561
- 2950 163rd St Flushing, NY$576K----1,088
- 2948 163rd St Flushing, NY$575K----1,088
- 2944 163rd St Flushing, NY$573K----1,088
- 2942 163rd St Flushing, NY$584K----1,088
- 2933 162nd St Flushing, NY$789K----2,028
- 2938 163rd St Flushing, NY$527K311,088
- 16215 32nd Ave Flushing, NY$942K----1,936
- 2936 163rd St Flushing, NY$641K----1,088
- 2960 162nd St Flushing, NY$816K----1,504
- 2934 163rd St Flushing, NY$681K----1,520
- 2950 162nd St Flushing, NY$768K----1,976
- 2929 162nd St Flushing, NY$774K----1,849
- 2942 162nd St Flushing, NY$722K----2,096
- 2932 163rd St Flushing, NY$619K----1,520
- 2938 162nd St Flushing, NY$879K----2,112
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292