2947 Danbury Ave, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
Sold on 2/13/13: $511,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:3,203 sq ft
- Lot:7,405 sqft
- Year Built:2005
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $511,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other
This one of a kind home has an inviting open floor plan with extra high ceilings and all the upgrades you would expect in a fabulous Highlands Ranch community. Backs to open area creating a private backyard setting with unobstructed views.
Newer carpet, cherry hard woods, granite, tile, kitchen has Viking gas stove for the gourmet cook and stainless appliances. Island with sitting bar area, eat in kitchen opens to grate room with large windows facing the mountains. Huge upgraded laundry area with sink and cupboards. Master is large enough for a sitting room plus bedroom, has huge walk in closet and extra-large roman tub & 5 piece bath. Basement is unfinished for extra storage. 3 car garage. Fenced backyard with large patio.
Jack & Jill bedrooms
Guest suite with private bath
One year lease with immediate occupancy possible. No cats and no large dogs please!
Call for a private showing: 720-394-7213 Citadel Property Management
Rent includes use of 4 rec. centers and all the Highlands Ranch amenities.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- High Speed Internet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional FeaturesThis home sits near 630 acrea of open space trails.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Mud room, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Walk-in closet
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow391
- Elementary SchoolCOPPER MESA
- Exterior MaterialStone
- Garage Size843
- High SchoolMOUNTAIN VISTA
- Last Remodel Year2010
- Middle SchoolMOUNTAIN RIDGE
- Parcel #0437965
- Roof TypeOther
- School DistrictDOUGLAS
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- ViewCity, Mountain
- Zillow Home ID82029882
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$567,068||$533K – $601K||+$4,909||$177||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,241/mo||$2.5K – $3.9K/mo||+$167||$1.01||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 80126 home values will rise 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Douglas as a whole. Among 80126 homes, this home is valued 65.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80126 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.2% lower than in Douglas, and 35.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80126 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Douglas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80126 home values.
Neighborhood for 2947 Danbury Avenue
- 2939 Danbury Ave Highlands Ranch, CO$679K65.05,175
- 2955 Danbury Ave Highlands Ranch, CO$667K45.05,163
- 2931 Danbury Ave Highlands Ranch, CO$662K44.04,912
- 2963 Danbury Ave Highlands Ranch, CO$554K54.03,173
- 2946 Danbury Ave Highlands Ranch, CO$628K65.04,264
- 2934 Danbury Ave Highlands Ranch, CO$602K44.05,631
- 2960 Danbury Ave Highlands Ranch, CO$577K4--3,173
- 2921 Danbury Ave Highlands Ranch, CO$588K44.03,173
- 2969 Danbury Ave Highlands Ranch, CO$631K43.55,361
- 2922 Danbury Ave Highlands Ranch, CO$635K55.04,478
- 10578 Stonington St Highlands Ranch, CO$556K44.03,031
- 10590 Stonington St Highlands Ranch, CO$566K44.03,435
- 2972 Danbury Ave Highlands Ranch, CO$690K55.04,872
- 10568 Stonington St Highlands Ranch, CO$576K44.03,464
- 2963 Fox Sedge Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$452K33.02,796
- 2958 Fox Sedge Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$447K33.02,678
- 2963 Newbury Ct Highlands Ranch, CO$575K44.03,264
- 10600 Stonington St Highlands Ranch, CO$564K44.03,190
Nearby Schools in Douglas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005