- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2947 Michelle Ln, Highland, CA 923463 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Jan 2002 for $183,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 477 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.5
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,056 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 195
- Lot width: 77
- Parcel #: 1199041140000
- Zillow Home ID: 17611639
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2947 Michelle Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Amber Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 35.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.9% less than in San Bernardino, and 76.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Amber Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Amber Hills home values.
- 2939 Michelle Ln Highland, CA$321K432,173
- 2955 Michelle Ln Highland, CA$294K321,926
- 2931 Michelle Ln Highland, CA$314K422,094
- 3777 Lynwood Dr Highland, CA$321K42.52,191
- 3767 Lynwood Dr Highland, CA$300K422,094
- 2923 Michelle Ln Highland, CA$304K432,173
- 3787 Palm Crest Dr Highland, CA$323K32.51,746
- 3759 Lynwood Dr Highland, CA$319K42.52,191
- 3779 Palm Crest Dr Highland, CA$307K321,950
- 2915 Michelle Ln Highland, CA$289K321,711
- 3749 Holly Vista Dr Highland, CA$279K32.51,856
- 3749 Lynwood Dr Highland, CA$324K432,173
- 3771 Palm Crest Dr Highland, CA$355K432,520
- 2915 E Citrus St Highland, CA--Studio----
- 3737 Holly Vista Dr Highland, CA$307K422,094
- 3763 Palm Crest Dr Highland, CA$314K321,950
- 3741 Lynwood Dr Highland, CA$323K42.52,191
- 3727 Holly Vista Dr Highland, CA$259K321,711
- 3755 Palm Crest Dr Highland, CA$307K321,894
- 2907 Michelle Ln Highland, CA$297K42.52,191
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.