2948 Heatherwood Ct, Stow, OH 442242 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 220 sqft
- Last sold: May 2014 for $97,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Parcel #: 5611988
- Zillow Home ID: 35397898
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2948 Heatherwood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.1% higher than in Stow, and 29.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stow.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44224 home values.
- 2946 Heatherwood Ct Stow, OH$92K231,020
- 2950 Heatherwood Ct Stow, OH$94K221,020
- 2944 Heatherwood Ct Stow, OH$93K221,020
- 2952 Heatherwood Ct Stow, OH$106K231,020
- Lake Run Blvd Stow, OH--------
- 2942 Heatherwood Ct Stow, OH$100K221,020
- 2940 Heatherwood Ct # 27 Stow, OH$92K221,020
- 2938 Heatherwood Ct Stow, OH$92K221,020
- 2956 Heatherwood Ct Stow, OH$96K231,020
- 2958 Heatherwood Ct Stow, OH$97K21.51,020
- 2953 Heatherwood Ct Stow, OH$94K23960
- 2951 Heatherwood Ct Stow, OH$98K22960
- 2955 Heatherwood Ct Stow, OH$93K22.5960
- 2960 Heatherwood Ct Stow, OH$93K21.51,020
- 2910 Heatherwood Ct # G Stow, OH$53K21.51,088
- 2949 Heatherwood Ct Stow, OH$94K21.5960
- 2957 Heatherwood Ct Stow, OH$98K21.5960
- 2959 Heatherwood Ct # B Stow, OH$93K21.5960
- 2947 Heatherwood Ct Stow, OH$87K21.5960
- 2934 Heatherwood Ct Stow, OH$92K221,020
Nearby Schools in Stow
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!