- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2949 Hastings Ave, Redwood City, CA 940613 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,272 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,174 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,100,000
- Price/sqft: $484
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 710 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,272 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 058373040
- Zillow Home ID: 15575325
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2949 Hastings Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94061 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% lower than in Redwood City, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94061 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 2997 Hastings Ave Redwood City, CA$902K321,240
- 2974 Briarfield Ave Redwood City, CA$903K321,250
- 1127 Fernside St Redwood City, CA$947K321,250
- 2893 Hastings Ave Redwood City, CA$855K311,100
- 2950 Hastings Ave Redwood City, CA$868K311,100
- 2974 Hastings Ave Redwood City, CA$1.39M432,365
- 2896 Hastings Ave Redwood City, CA$966K421,650
- 1114 Fernside St Redwood City, CA$1.09M321,740
- 2950 Briarfield Ave Redwood City, CA$997K421,670
- 2998 Hastings Ave Redwood City, CA$902K321,360
- 3005 Hastings Ave Redwood City, CA$877K321,240
- 1128 Fernside St Redwood City, CA$1.14M321,660
- 2863 Hastings Ave Redwood City, CA$858K311,100
- 2874 Hastings Ave Redwood City, CA$1.35M522,130
- 1142 Fernside St Redwood City, CA$1.34M422,020
- 1155 Fernside St Redwood City, CA$1.21M432,150
- 2925 Mcgarvey Ave Redwood City, CA$904K321,310
- 2949 Mcgarvey Ave Redwood City, CA$944K321,270
- 2850 Hastings Ave Redwood City, CA$1.13M521,730
- 2926 Briarfield Ave Redwood City, CA$855K31.51,190
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.