- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Views: 715 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $565,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $367
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 456 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Listing Info \ Short Sale/ Subject to Lender, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Other, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,538 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 67309020
- Zillow Home ID: 19803378
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $610-745K.
Market guideZillow predicts Evergreen home values will rise 6.6% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Evergreen homes, this home is valued 12.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% less than in San Jose, and 69.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
|2943 S White Rd San Jose, CA||$624K||3||2||1,310|
|2957 S White Rd San Jose, CA||$709K||4||2||1,958|
|2937 S White Rd San Jose, CA||$627K||4||2||1,457|
|2965 S White Rd San Jose, CA||$648K||3||2||1,298|
|2966 Rossmore Ln San Jose, CA||$637K||3||2||1,320|
|2962 Rossmore Ln San Jose, CA||$640K||3||2||1,451|
|2970 Rossmore Ln San Jose, CA||$727K||4||2||1,684|
|2958 Rossmore Ln San Jose, CA||$630K||4||2||1,415|
|2931 S White Rd San Jose, CA||$624K||4||2||1,434|
|2977 S White Rd San Jose, CA||$746K||2||2||1,560|
|2954 Rossmore Ln San Jose, CA||$640K||3||2||1,528|
|2974 Rossmore Ln San Jose, CA||$649K||3||2||1,320|
|2925 S White Rd San Jose, CA||$614K||3||2||1,298|
|2950 Rossmore Ln San Jose, CA||$622K||3||2||1,320|
|2907 Stevens Ln San Jose, CA||$748K||3||2||1,430|
|2978 Rossmore Ln San Jose, CA||$762K||5||3||2,046|
|2863 Westbranch Dr San Jose, CA||$698K||4||2||1,670|
|2919 S White Rd San Jose, CA||$620K||3||2||1,431|
|2869 Westbranch Dr San Jose, CA||$686K||4||2||1,450|
|2857 Westbranch Dr San Jose, CA||$641K||3||2||1,186|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!