295 2nd Ave NE, Issaquah, WA 98027Studio, 4 baths, 2,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1980
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $562,500
- Price/sqft: $263
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,140 sqft
- Parcel #: 2724069185
- Zillow Home ID: 48821393
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 295 2nd Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98027 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 34.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% greater than in Issaquah, and 22.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98027 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98027 home values.
- 285 2nd Ave NE Issaquah, WA$476K21.752,230
- 305 2nd Ave NE Issaquah, WA$371K411,500
- 275 2nd Ave NE Issaquah, WA$372K211,290
- 325 2nd Ave NE Issaquah, WA$479K211,080
- 330 2nd Ave NE Issaquah, WA$384K31.751,250
- 245 2nd Ave NE Issaquah, WA$383K31.51,290
- 300 1st Ave NE Issaquah, WA$328K21825
- 280 1st Ave NE Issaquah, WA$364K21980
- 310 1st Ave NE Issaquah, WA$522K42.752,110
- 270 1st Ave NE Issaquah, WA$327K122,150
- 320 1st Ave NE Issaquah, WA$530K32.252,440
- 320 2nd Ave NE Issaquah, WA$351K311,480
- 260 1st Ave NE Issaquah, WA$645K42.52,810
- 340 1st Ave NE Issaquah, WA$365K311,030
- 235 2nd Ave NE Issaquah, WA$448K311,560
- 280 2nd Ave NE Issaquah, WA$601K532,850
- 250 1st Ave NE Issaquah, WA$437K211,420
- 215 NE Dogwood St Issaquah, WA$476KStudio--2,180
- 225 NE Dogwood St Issaquah, WA$469K641,920
- 160 NE Creek Way Issaquah, WA$317K21960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!