295 Barrett St, Harlem, GA 308144 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,501 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $65,088
- Price/sqft: $43
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,501 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: H03 013
- Zillow Home ID: 83343634
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 295 Barrett Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30814 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.6% less than in Harlem, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30814 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Harlem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30814 home values.
- 285 Barrett St Harlem, GA$84K31.51,269
- 305 Barrett St Harlem, GA$84K31.51,496
- 275 Barrett St Harlem, GA$99K31.51,075
- 300 Paschal St Harlem, GA$83K321,205
- 290 Paschal St Harlem, GA$86K31.51,295
- 380 Paschal St Harlem, GA$101K421,404
- 300 Barrett St Harlem, GA$119K321,742
- 280 Paschal St Harlem, GA$82K321,400
- 265 Barrett St Harlem, GA$117K31.51,583
- 405 Barrett St Harlem, GA$142K31.52,036
- 290 Barrett St Harlem, GA$127K321,344
- 270 Paschal St Harlem, GA$82K31.51,333
- 410 Paschal St Harlem, GA$126K321,686
- 410 Barrett St Harlem, GA$125K311,647
- 255 Barrett St Harlem, GA$101K31.51,150
- 270 Barrett St Harlem, GA$111K31.51,050
- 260 Paschal St Harlem, GA$110K31.51,620
- 280 Barrett St Harlem, GA$80K321,218
- 420 Paschal St Harlem, GA$180K322,806
- 315 Paschal St Harlem, GA$90K31.51,466
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!