- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
295 Glenn St SW, Atlanta, GA 303123 beds, 3 baths, 1,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,831 sqft
- Built in 2000
- HOA Fee: $120
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $62,225
- Price/sqft: $45
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 14 00760010093
- Zillow Home ID: 65462542
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 295 Glenn St Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30312 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 71.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.4% greater than in Atlanta, and 200% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30312 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30312 home values.
- 293 Glenn St SW Atlanta, GA$57K22.5992
- 297 Glenn St SW Atlanta, GA$65K22.51,088
- 291 Glenn St SW Atlanta, GA$58K22.5992
- 299 Glenn St SW Atlanta, GA$64K22.51,088
- 289 Glenn St SW Atlanta, GA$85K22.51,280
- 301 Glenn St SW Atlanta, GA$48K22.51,178
- 599 Cooper St SW # 0 Atlanta, GA$59K33--
- 599 Cooper St SW Atlanta, GA$63K332,300
- 303 Glenn St SW Atlanta, GA$57K22.51,178
- 597 Cooper St SW Atlanta, GA$46K22.51,574
- 305 Glenn St SW Atlanta, GA$61K22.51,178
- 595 Cooper St SW Atlanta, GA$44K32.51,574
- 636 Cooper St SW Atlanta, GA$43K321,338
- 307 Glenn St SW Atlanta, GA$48K321,626
- Glenn St SW Atlanta, GA$43K22.5992
- Glenn St SW Atlanta, GA$41K22.51,088
- 593 Cooper St SW Atlanta, GA$53K22.51,800
- 304 Glenn St SW # 0 Atlanta, GA$76K32.5--
- 591 Cooper St SW Atlanta, GA$55K2--1,850
- 309 Glenn St SW Atlanta, GA$69K231,088
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.