295 Haggerty Rd, Newton, NJ 078604 beds, 2 baths, 2,557 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.83 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- 648 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $186
- MLS #: 3132600
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,557 sqft
- Parcel #: 1002701 0100006 01
- Zillow Home ID: 114431042
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 295 Haggerty Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07860 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.6% greater than in Hampton Township, and 56.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07860 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hampton Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07860 home values.
- 293 Haggerty Rd Newton, NJ$362K----2,212
- 297 Haggerty Rd Newton, NJ$338K----1,708
- Clearview Dr Newton, NJ$292K----1,620
- 301 Haggerty Rd Newton, NJ$319K----2,016
- 301 Lakewood Ter Newton, NJ$172K----1,382
- 324 Haggerty Rd Newton, NJ$254K43--
- 324 Haggerty Rd Newton, NJ$204K------
- 324 Haggerty Rd Newton, NJ$198K------
- 305 Lakewood Ter Newton, NJ$189K----770
- 601 Hemlock Dr Newton, NJ$185K----1,531
- 607 Hemlock Dr Newton, NJ$281K----2,413
- 308 Lakewood Ter Newton, NJ$167K----1,108
- 703 Willow Dr Newton, NJ$144K----1,232
- 704 Willow Dr Newton, NJ$196K521,560
- 602 Hemlock Dr Newton, NJ$196K----1,644
- 606 Hemlock Dr Newton, NJ$210K311,008
- 310 Lakewood Ter Newton, NJ$156K----1,368
- 409 Longview Dr Newton, NJ$247K----1,136
- 611 Hemlock Dr Newton, NJ$260K----2,128
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292