- Built in 1979
- 110 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,407 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $207
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $263
- MLS #: 71840125
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, ASSOC_SECURITY \ TV Monitor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, FLOORING \ Tile, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1\10 Mile, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, COOLING \ Heat Pump, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, HEATING \ Heat Pump, AMENITIES \ Walk\Jog Trails, HEATING \ Unit Control, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, COOLING \ Unit Control, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, STYLE \ High-Rise
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 56
- Floor size: 984 sqft
- Parcel #: M:081 B:575 L:023 S:029
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 56077608
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $150-230K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01902 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Lynn as a whole. Among 01902 homes, this home is 31.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 63.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% greater than in Lynn, and 1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (51)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 295 Lynn Shore Dr|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
PK-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
PK-7 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!