TWO LIGHT & BRIGHT HOUSES ~1788 SF TOTAL
* ~1116 sf House with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and 1 office/den
* House boasts large living/dining room and large kitchen with eat-in nook, skylight, as well as indoor laundry room
* Warm, solid oak wood floors in the House flow from the living/dining room to the hallway and one bedroom and to the office/den
* Fresh, new paint inside and outside of House
* ~ 672 sf Cottage with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, living room, and kitchen with indoor laundry
* ~4500 sf lot
* Very easy access to highways 237, 85, and 101
* Close to Facebook, LinkedIn, Apple, and other Silicon Valley headquarters
* Cottage is rented at $1375 / month
* High rent potential for the House or live in the House and rent the Cottage
* There was a quit claim transfer from daughter to parents on 3/21/14
- Lot: 4,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Views: 5,960 all time views
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $643
- Parking: 240 sqft
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,788 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1929
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 15409051
- Zillow Home ID: 19513844
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.5-1.93M.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94041, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 769% higher than in Mountain View, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94041 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mountain View.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94041 home values.
Nearby Schools in Mountain View
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!