- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
295 Pond St, Weymouth, MA 021905 beds, 3 baths, 3,334 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 1995 for $153,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,334 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:57 B:582 L:012
- Zillow Home ID: 56635941
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 295 Pond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Weymouth market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.3% lower than in Weymouth, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Weymouth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Weymouth home values.
- 301 Pond St Weymouth, MA$355K321,828
- 285 Pond St Weymouth, MA$360K--1.52,104
- 305 Pond St Weymouth, MA$266K311,487
- 19 Oakden Ave Weymouth, MA$463K--1.51,932
- 309 Pond St Weymouth, MA$278K31.51,455
- 18 Oakden Ave Weymouth, MA$326K311,352
- 271 Pond St Weymouth, MA$277K--11,488
- 284 Pond St Weymouth, MA$383K633,002
- 275 Pond St Weymouth, MA$426K32.52,581
- 280 Pond St Weymouth, MA$447K42.51,676
- 24 Oakden Ave Weymouth, MA$408K422,096
- 290 Pond St Weymouth, MA$257K321,756
- 274 Pond St Weymouth, MA$336K431,456
- 27 Oakden Ave Weymouth, MA$333K--21,351
- 8 Governor Winthrop Ln Weymouth, MA$406K31.51,666
- 18 Governor Winthrop Ln Weymouth, MA$410K31.51,628
- 319 Pond St Weymouth, MA$326K311,552
- 268 Pond St Weymouth, MA$238K311,553
- 30 Oakden Ave Weymouth, MA$246K311,096
- 298 Pond St Weymouth, MA$360K41.51,671
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.