295 Woodfield Ln, Brentwood, CA 945134 beds, 3 baths, 2,220 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Attached 2 car garage.
1 bedroom and 1 full bath in the ground level.
Low maintenance front and back yards.
Private backyard with no rear neighbors.
- Lot: 4,040 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $351,500
- Price/sqft: $158
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 430 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,220 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 0162800304
- Zillow Home ID: 59397490
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 295 Woodfield Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94513 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 38.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Brentwood, and 37.2% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94513 home values.
- 293 Woodfield Ln Brentwood, CA$316K32.51,832
- 297 Woodfield Ln Brentwood, CA$316K42.51,832
- 291 Woodfield Ln Brentwood, CA$315K42.51,828
- 299 Woodfield Ln Brentwood, CA$346K42.51,828
- 240 White Birch Ct Brentwood, CA$329K221,224
- 240 White Birch Ct Brentwood, CA$287K221,224
- 289 Woodfield Ln Brentwood, CA$287K221,224
- 301 Woodfield Ln Brentwood, CA$288K221,224
- 242 White Birch Ct Brentwood, CA$366K432,220
- 1649 Windsor Way Brentwood, CA$291K221,224
- 287 Woodfield Ln Brentwood, CA$355K432,220
- 1639 Windsor Way Brentwood, CA$360K432,220
- 244 White Birch Ct Brentwood, CA$255K221,224
- 1629 Windsor Way Brentwood, CA$300K221,224
- 241 White Birch Ct Brentwood, CA$289K221,224
- 285 Woodfield Ln Brentwood, CA$345K431,828
- 246 White Birch Ct Brentwood, CA$348K32.52,000
- 243 White Birch Ct Brentwood, CA$327K32.51,627
- 1619 Windsor Way Brentwood, CA$354K32.51,999
- 248 White Birch Ct Brentwood, CA$351K32.51,828
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292