- Lot: 7,435 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $90,200
- Last sale price/sqft: $49
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 601 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 800, Complex Features \ Transportation Svcs, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling System: Refrigeration, Deposit Breakdown: Pets \ Lessor Approval, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ None, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Heating system: Electric Heat, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Landscaping \ Natural Desert Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Rent Payable \ Property Manager, Rental Info: Furnished \ Unfurnished, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa - Private \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,829 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 12260057
- Zillow Home ID: 7548069
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $70-163K.
Market guideZillow predicts Phoenix home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 3.7% rise for Phoenix Metro as a whole. Among Phoenix homes, this home is valued 41.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 58.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phoenix, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28% greater than in Phoenix Metro, and 114.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Phoenix home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phoenix home values.
|2952 E Mobile Ln Phoenix, AZ||$60K||--||--||925|
|2956 E Mobile Ln Phoenix, AZ||$69K||--||1||1,145|
|2949 E Chipman Rd Phoenix, AZ||$57K||3||1||878|
|2945 E Chipman Rd Phoenix, AZ||$69K||--||1||917|
|2951 E Chipman Rd Phoenix, AZ||$77K||--||2||1,420|
|2943 E Mobile Ln Phoenix, AZ||$103K||3||2||1,320|
|2941 E Chipman Rd Phoenix, AZ||--||--||1||528|
|2947 E Mobile Ln Phoenix, AZ||$101K||3||2||1,317|
|2957 E Chipman Rd Phoenix, AZ||$92K||--||1||1,356|
|2939 E Mobile Ln Phoenix, AZ||$117K||6||3||2,080|
|4840 S 31st St Phoenix, AZ||$53K||--||1||523|
|4832 S 31st St Phoenix, AZ||$51K||--||1||523|
|2930 E Mobile Ln Phoenix, AZ||$74K||--||1||720|
|2951 E Mobile Ln Phoenix, AZ||$96K||3||2||1,314|
|2941 E Mobile Ln Phoenix, AZ||$129K||6||3||2,080|
|2931 E Chipman Rd Phoenix, AZ||$77K||--||1||1,118|
|2961 E Chipman Rd Phoenix, AZ||$55K||2||1||873|
|2955 E Mobile Ln Phoenix, AZ||$87K||3||2||1,320|
|2928 E Mobile Ln Phoenix, AZ||$77K||--||1||720|
|2933 E Mobile Ln Phoenix, AZ||$125K||--||--||1,429|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!