- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2950 Josephine St, Denver, CO 802053 beds, 1 bath, 928 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,740 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $217,000
- Price/sqft: $234
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 364 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 928 sqft
- Parcel #: 0225325002000
- Zillow Home ID: 13303955
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2950 Josephine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Skyland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.2% greater than in Denver, and 71.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Skyland home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Skyland home values.
- 2944 Josephine St Denver, CO$419K332,022
- 2950 Josephine St Denver, CO$184K31928
- 2936 Josephine St Denver, CO$343K221,700
- 2926 Josephine St Denver, CO$272K321,166
- 2912 Josephine St Denver, CO$295K211,277
- 2949 Columbine St Denver, CO$424K312,223
- 2953 Columbine St Denver, CO$224K321,143
- 2955 Columbine St Denver, CO$226K321,124
- 2957 Columbine St Denver, CO$229K21.51,124
- 2939 Columbine St Denver, CO$283K21886
- 3012 Josephine St Denver, CO$149K11440
- 2929 Columbine St Denver, CO$222K21892
- 2945 Josephine St Denver, CO$327K211,499
- 2949 Josephine St Denver, CO$287K21918
- 2955 Josephine St Denver, CO$319K311,618
- 2941 Josephine St Denver, CO$364K431,852
- 2908 Josephine St Denver, CO$319K321,289
- 2939 Josephine St Denver, CO$263K11812
- 3003 Columbine St Denver, CO$323K221,458
- 3020 Josephine St Denver, CO$258K21952
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.