2950 Oaklawn St, Columbus, OH 432243 beds, 1 bath, 1,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $132,500
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,352 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 010080148
- Zillow Home ID: 33875154
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2950 Oaklawn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Linden market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 93.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.6% greater than in Columbus, and 373.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Linden home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Linden home values.
- 2954 Oaklawn St Columbus, OH$74K211,176
- 2958 Oaklawn St Columbus, OH$93K321,240
- 2936 Oaklawn St Columbus, OH$90K311,327
- 2962 Oaklawn St Columbus, OH$75K211,240
- 2932 Oaklawn St Columbus, OH$89K31.51,449
- 2968 Oaklawn St Columbus, OH$92K21.51,252
- 1652 Weldon Ave Columbus, OH$92K31.51,296
- 1653 Weldon Ave Columbus, OH$58K21768
- 2922 Oaklawn St Columbus, OH$81K311,104
- 2974 Oaklawn St Columbus, OH$100K311,229
- Oaklawn St Columbus, OH--------
- 2949 Oaklawn St Columbus, OH$77K311,156
- 2955 Oaklawn St Columbus, OH$74K211,061
- 2963 Oaklawn St Columbus, OH$65K211,294
- 2980 Oaklawn St Columbus, OH$75K211,247
- 2937 Oaklawn St Columbus, OH$93K211,003
- 2914 Oaklawn St Columbus, OH$81K311,356
- 1657 Weldon Ave Columbus, OH$88K211,112
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.