- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $225
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: May 2014 for $205,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $164
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ First Floor, 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Full Bath, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ End Unit, Condo Type \ First Floor, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Dining Room Description \ Slider, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Feature \ Handicap Facilities, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 30
- Floor size: 1,253 sqft
- Parcel #: M:2432 B:006 L:00-0022
- Zillow Home ID: 72304872
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $128-250K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06517 home values will decrease 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.4% decrease for Hamden as a whole. Among 06517 homes, this home is valued 9.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% less than in Hamden, and 24.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hamden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06517 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (31)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 2950 State St|
Nearby Schools in Hamden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!