- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2950 Thornell Way, Columbus, OH 432323 beds, 2 baths, 1,619 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $71,400
- Price/sqft: $44
- Finished basement, 680 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,619 sqft
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 010169474
- Zillow Home ID: 33937685
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2950 Thornell Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Walnut Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.9% greater than in Columbus, and 200.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Walnut Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Walnut Heights home values.
- 5362 Bleaker Ave Columbus, OH$86K31.51,350
- 2938 Thornell Way Columbus, OH$51K31.51,350
- 5351 Adderley Ave Columbus, OH$76K31.51,382
- 5359 Adderley Ave Columbus, OH$85K41.51,350
- 5370 Bleaker Ave Columbus, OH$78K31.51,382
- 2974 Thornell Way Columbus, OH$81K31.51,350
- 5367 Adderley Ave Columbus, OH$85K421,619
- 2961 Thornell Way Columbus, OH$82K31.51,350
- 2967 Thornell Way Columbus, OH$57K31875
- 2955 Thornell Way Columbus, OH$67K31875
- Adderley Ave Columbus, OH$66K311,092
- 5363 Bleaker Ave Columbus, OH$68K411,619
- 5375 Adderley Ave Columbus, OH$66K311,092
- 5376 Bleaker Ave Columbus, OH$82K41.51,619
- 2975 Thornell Way Columbus, OH$84K421,450
- 2947 Thornell Way Columbus, OH$73K311,350
- 5371 Bleaker Ave Columbus, OH$87K31.51,382
- 5381 Adderley Ave Columbus, OH$53K31.51,350
- 5330 Chaumonte Ave Columbus, OH$79K31.51,382
- 5380 Bleaker Ave Columbus, OH$63K311,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!