2951 Marion St, Denver, CO 802054 beds, 2 baths, 3,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $386,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- View: City
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,150 sqft
- Parcel #: 0226329017000
- Zillow Home ID: 13306197
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2951 Marion Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Whittier, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.2% higher than in Denver, and 72.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Whittier home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whittier home values.
- 2945 Marion St Denver, CO$291K321,149
- 2959 Marion St Denver, CO$267K311,208
- 2943 Marion St Denver, CO$356K321,730
- 2935 Marion St Denver, CO$311K211,782
- 2931 Marion St Denver, CO$342K321,382
- 3001 Marion St Denver, CO$184K11750
- 2927 Marion St Denver, CO$404K321,638
- 1227 E 30th Ave Denver, CO$171K22946
- 3003 Marion St Denver, CO$148K11531
- 1225 E 30th Ave Denver, CO$169K------
- 1225 E 30th Ave Denver, CO$167K11550
- 3005 Marion St Denver, CO$144K21525
- 2921 Marion St Denver, CO$244K21801
- 3007 Marion St Denver, CO$147K11531
- 2952 Downing St Denver, CO$913K----9,652
- 1227 E 30th Ave Denver, CO$165K11550
- 3009 Marion St Denver, CO$176K11702
- 2917 Marion St Denver, CO$384K521,948
- 3011 Marion St Denver, CO$148K11510
- 2946 Marion St Denver, CO$340K321,433
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.