- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- 233 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $205,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $72
- MLS #: 987792
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- AIR CONDITION \ Central 1, Appear on Internet \ Yes, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range/Oven, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEDROOM2 DESC \ Carpet, BEDROOM2 DESC \ Walkin Closet, BEDROOM3 DESC \ Carpet, BEDROOM3 DESC \ Walkin Closet, BEDROOM4 DESC \ Carpet, Block \ 1, BRKFST ROOM DESC \ 9? Ceiling, BRKFST ROOM DESC \ Crown Mold, BRKFST ROOM DESC \ Tile, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, CONSTRUCTION \ Full Brick, County \ LIMESTONE, DINING ROOM DESC \ 10? + Ceiling, DINING ROOM DESC \ Chair Rail, DINING ROOM DESC \ Crown Mold, DINING ROOM DESC \ Wood Floor, Elementary School \ PROVIDENCE ELEMENTARY, FENCE \ Privacy Fence, FIREPLACE \ Gas Log, FIREPLACE \ One, FOYER DESC \ 10? + Ceiling, FOYER DESC \ Crown Mold, FOYER DESC \ Smooth Ceiling, FOYER DESC \ Tile, GARAGE/CARPORT \ Attached Garage, GARAGE/CARPORT \ Door Opener, GARAGE/CARPORT \ Side Entry, GARAGE/CARPORT \ Two Car Garage, HEAT \ Central 1, HEAT \ Gas, High School \ COLUMBIA HIGH, IDX Include \ Yes, Internet Display Address \ Yes, KITCHEN DESC \ Pantry, KITCHEN DESC \ Smooth Ceiling, KITCHEN DESC \ Tile, Lot \ 48, MASTER BR DESC \ Ceiling Fan, MASTER BR DESC \ Crown Mold, MASTER BR DESC \ Isolate, MASTER BR DESC \ Trey, MASTER BR DESC \ Walkin Closet, MASTER BR DESC \ Wood Floor, Middle School \ PROVIDENCE, OTHER ROOM 1 DESC \ Ceiling Fan, OTHER ROOM 1 DESC \ Crown Mold, OTHER ROOM 1 DESC \ Fireplace, OTHER ROOM 1 DESC \ Smooth Ceiling, OTHER ROOM 1 DESC \ Trey, OTHER ROOM 1 DESC \ Wood Floor, OTHER ROOM 2 DESC \ Crown Mold, OTHER ROOM 2 DESC \ Smooth Ceiling, OTHER ROOM 2 DESC \ Tile, OTHER ROOM 3 DESC \ Vinyl, OTHER ROOM 4 DESC \ Double Vanity, OTHER ROOM 4 DESC \ Vinyl, OTHER ROOM 6 DESC \ Crown Mold, OTHER ROOM 6 DESC \ Fireplace, OTHER ROOM 6 DESC \ Smooth Ceiling, OTHER ROOM 6 DESC \ Tile, Other Rooms1 \ GREAT ROOM, Other Rooms2 \ STUDY, Other Rooms3 \ LAUNDRY, Other Rooms4 \ GLABATH, Other Rooms6 \ SUN, State \ AL, Status \ ACTIVE, STYLE \ Ranch/1 Story, Subdivision \ CHURCH HILL PARK, Syndication \ Yes, Type \ Single Family Detached
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,828 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2145372223
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $142-232K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 35749 home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Harvest as a whole. Among 35749 homes, this home is 34.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 13.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 35749, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% higher than in Harvest, and 47.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35749 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Harvest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35749 home values.
Nearby Schools in Harvest
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!