2953 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, OR 972142 beds, 1 bath, 896 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1931
- Heating: Radiant
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $229,500
- Price/sqft: $256
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 896 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1931
- Parcel #: R567918
- Zillow Home ID: 65063196
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2953 Se Hawthorne Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunnyside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Portland, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunnyside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunnyside home values.
- 1435 SE 30th Ave Portland, OR$280K21855
- 2949 SE Hawthorne Blvd Portland, OR$232K21819
- 1433 SE 30th Ave Portland, OR$237K21788
- 2947 SE Hawthorne Blvd Portland, OR$235K21859
- 1431 SE 30th Ave Portland, OR$243K21904
- 2941 SE Hawthorne Blvd Portland, OR$231K21876
- 1425 SE 30th Ave Portland, OR$237K21805
- 2939 SE Hawthorne Blvd Portland, OR$235K--1911
- 2937 SE Hawthorne Blvd Portland, OR$233K--1869
- 2935 SE Hawthorne Blvd Portland, OR$233K21901
- 1427 SE 30th Ave # 1427 Portland, OR$237K--1824
- 2931 SE Hawthorne Blvd Portland, OR$357K21.51,290
- 1422 SE 30th Ave Portland, OR$329K--11,141
- 1411 SE 30th Ave APT 9 Portland, OR$236K11929
- 1411 SE 30th Ave APT 5 Portland, OR$243K11875
- 1411 SE 30th Ave APT 8 Portland, OR$173K11920
- 1411 SE 30th Ave APT 6 Portland, OR$173K11850
- 1411 SE 30th Ave APT 10 Portland, OR$239K11997
- 1420 SE 30th Ave Portland, OR$310K111,142
- 1418 SE 30th Ave Portland, OR$320K111,144
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292