This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Cathedral/Vaulted ceilings, multiple ceiling fans, split bedroom, window treatments, crown molding, smoke alarms, attic, wood , carpet , ceramic tile, wood floors
- Eating space & breakfast bar in kitchen, 42" solid wood cabinets, Corian counters, natural gas range/oven, built-in microwave above, dishwasher, disposal, side-by-side refrigerator with ice & water in the door
- Balcony/Sun deck on the second floor, alternate patio/deck on the first floor
- Bonus Room, foyer, inside utility, washer & dryer
- Deed Restricted, sand volleyball court, walking trail, irrigation system, outdoor lights, lawn pest/fertilizer & service included
- Gated Community , security , tennis courts , fishing pier, water access, dock/boat slip with gazebo into bay, playground, pool with clubhouse
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2002 for $215,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 230 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,702 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1369460198
- Zillow Home ID: 58439037
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Ballast Point home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Ballast Point homes, this home is valued 5.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballast Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.4% less than in Tampa, and 88.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballast Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballast Point home values.
|2952 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL||$223K||3||2.5||1,828|
|2956 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL||$218K||3||2.5||1,828|
|2950 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL||$224K||3||2.5||1,850|
|2948 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL||$221K||3||2.5||1,828|
|2960 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL||$225K||3||2.5||1,828|
|2946 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL||$230K||3||2.5||1,828|
|2962 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL||$237K||3||3||1,920|
|2957 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL||$275K||3||3.5||1,950|
|2957 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL||$246K||3||4||1,840|
|2955 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL||$244K||3||2.5||1,904|
|2959 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL||$222K||3||2.5||1,800|
|2964 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL||$221K||3||2.5||1,714|
|2961 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL||$222K||3||2.5||1,692|
|2951 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL||$235K||3||3||1,828|
|2963 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL||$232K||3||2.5||1,926|
|2942 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL||$227K||3||2.5||1,828|
|2966 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL||$226K||3||3||1,714|
|2949 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL||$219K||3||2.5||1,714|
|2965 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL||$222K||3||2.5||1,692|
|2940 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL||$222K||3||2.5||1,714|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!