2954 Meadowlark Ct, Aurora, IL 605024 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,616 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $178,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,616 sqft
- Parcel #: 0431409029
- Zillow Home ID: 4426032
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2954 Meadowlark Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Aurora market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Aurora, and 853.7% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60502 home values.
- 2958 Meadowlark Ct Aurora, IL$227K32.51,936
- 2950 Meadowlark Ct Aurora, IL$190K311,680
- 2436 Blue Spruce Ln Aurora, IL$264K----1,722
- 2432 Blue Spruce Ln Aurora, IL$258K----1,706
- 2962 Meadowlark Ct Aurora, IL$200K----1,680
- 2450 Blue Spruce Ct Aurora, IL$246K32.51,832
- 2443 Blue Spruce Ct Aurora, IL$247K----1,706
- 2430 Hedge Row Dr Aurora, IL$210K31.51,680
- 2436 Hedge Row Dr Aurora, IL$239K42.52,090
- 2963 Meadowlark Ct Aurora, IL$217K----1,936
- 2444 Blue Spruce Ct Aurora, IL$244K----1,736
- 2437 Blue Spruce Ct Aurora, IL$238K32.51,832
- 2975 Juniper Ct Aurora, IL$214K----1,730
- 2959 Meadowlark Ct Aurora, IL$198K42.52,090
- 2431 Blue Spruce Ln Aurora, IL$224K----2,080
- 2955 Meadowlark Ct Aurora, IL$181K321,303
- 2438 Blue Spruce Ct Aurora, IL$249K----2,067
- 2425 Blue Spruce Ln Aurora, IL$279K432,516
- 2442 Hedge Row Dr Aurora, IL$161K31.51,680
- 2441 Blue Spruce Ln Aurora, IL$224K422,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!