- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2955 W Sunnyside Ave, Chicago, IL 606255 beds, 4 baths, 4,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,573 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $895,500
- Price/sqft: $199
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 13131290010000
- Zillow Home ID: 3643085
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2955 W Sunnyside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ravenswood Manor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32% lower than in Chicago, and 525.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ravenswood Manor home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ravenswood Manor home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
823 sqft, 3,049 sqft lot, built in 1957
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 4455 N Sacramento Ave Chicago, IL$606K--1.51,464
- 4451 N Sacramento Ave Chicago, IL$431K--11,338
- 4449 N Sacramento Ave Chicago, IL$585K--11,444
- 2954 W Sunnyside Ave Chicago, IL$613K--23,098
- 4445 N Sacramento Ave Chicago, IL$524K--1.51,349
- 4507 N Sacramento Ave Chicago, IL$703K--2.52,138
- 4443 N Sacramento Ave Chicago, IL$556K--1.51,317
- 4509 N Sacramento Ave Chicago, IL$623K--1.51,667
- 4439 N Sacramento Ave Chicago, IL$593K--11,578
- 2939 W Sunnyside Ave Chicago, IL$644K--2.52,398
- 4454 N Richmond St Chicago, IL$450K--11,200
- 4450 N Richmond St Chicago, IL$480K432,000
- 4513 N Sacramento Ave Chicago, IL$578K--11,496
- 2934 W Sunnyside Ave Chicago, IL$655K543,817
- 4448 N Richmond St Chicago, IL$400K--11,348
- 4435 N Sacramento Ave Chicago, IL$528K--11,366
- 3000 W Sunnyside Ave Chicago, IL$334K21900
- 4444 N Richmond St Chicago, IL$703K--2.52,142
- 4506 N Richmond St Chicago, IL$550K--2.52,995
- 4515 N Sacramento Ave Chicago, IL$662K--1.51,795
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!