- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2957 Osceola St, Denver, CO 802123 beds, 1 bath, 1,112 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,350 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Last sold: May 2014 for $759,000
- Price/sqft: $683
- Finished basement, 1112 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,112 sqft
- Parcel #: 0230414022000
- Zillow Home ID: 13314327
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2957 Osceola Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Highland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.4% lower than in Denver, and 86.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Highland home values.
- 2967 Osceola St Denver, CO$328K21904
- 2953 Osceola St Denver, CO$407K221,150
- 2977 Osceola St Denver, CO$462K322,134
- 2939 Osceola St Denver, CO$512K322,009
- 2933 Osceola St Denver, CO$335K211,012
- 2995 Osceola St Denver, CO$409K42--
- 2983 Osceola St Denver, CO$366K211,108
- 2927 Osceola St Denver, CO$492K311,696
- 2962 Perry St Denver, CO$384K21899
- 2954 Perry St Denver, CO$552K331,758
- 2978 Osceola St Denver, CO$606K342,533
- 2921 Osceola St Denver, CO$490K321,834
- 2962 Osceola St Denver, CO$682K43.53,130
- 2946 Perry St Denver, CO$446K211,100
- 2976 Perry St Denver, CO$407K211,100
- 2968 Osceola St Denver, CO$393K321,328
- 2952 Osceola St Denver, CO$458K32.51,471
- 2972 Osceola St Denver, CO$294K--1826
- 2976 Osceola St Denver, CO$537K33.51,716
- 2938 Perry St Denver, CO$525K32.51,905
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.