2957 SW 12th St, Miami, FL 331352 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,247 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 1454 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1997 for $99,000
- Price/sqft: $191
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Off street
- REMODELED KITCHEN, NEW ROOF, UPDATED BATH VANITIES
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,247 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 0141090020200
- Zillow Home ID: 43847302
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2957 Sw 12th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alameda - West Flagler, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.7% lower than in Miami, and 143.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Alameda - West Flagler home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alameda - West Flagler home values.
- 2957 SW 12th St Miami, FL$142K22.51,247
- 2959 SW 12th St Miami, FL$158K321,247
- 2949 SW 12th St Miami, FL$404K532,310
- 2969 SW 12th St Miami, FL$216K321,531
- 2945 SW 12th St # 47 Miami, FL$322K643,174
- 2956 SW 11th St Miami, FL$251K422,001
- 2960 SW 11th St # 62 Miami, FL$286K421,804
- 2944 SW 11th St Miami, FL$178K31929
- 2975 SW 12th St Miami, FL$127K21824
- 2982 SW 11th St Miami, FL$193K321,210
- 2933 SW 12th St Miami, FL$143K21667
- 2981 SW 12th St Miami, FL$164K------
- 2981 SW 12th St Miami, FL$150K11.5942
- 2960 SW 12th St Miami, FL$260K321,284
- 2934 SW 11th St Miami, FL$326K642,909
- 2950 SW 12th St Miami, FL$283K321,760
- 2966 SW 12th St Miami, FL$282K422,830
- 2988 SW 11th St Miami, FL$517K633,433
- 2940 SW 12th St Miami, FL$332K431,773
- 2980 SW 12th St Miami, FL$290K211,674
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.