- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 158 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,940 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: May 1965 for $58,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 301 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Clay, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Spanish, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,243 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Parcel #: 010161015000
- Zillow Home ID: 19334107
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.95-4.43M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 93923 home values will increase 9% next year, compared to a 8.8% increase for Carmel as a whole. Among 93923 homes, this home is 82.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 27.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93923, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% greater than in Carmel, and 24.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93923 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carmel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93923 home values.
|Santa Lucia Ave Carmel, CA||$1.67M||3||2||1,699|
|Rio Rd Carmel, CA||$963K||3||2.5||1,224|
|Santa Lucia Ave Carmel, CA||$2.27M||3||3||1,778|
|3050 Rio Rd Carmel, CA||$1.31M||3||2||1,819|
|Santa Lucia Ave Carmel, CA||$2.36M||4||3||2,316|
|3024 Santa Lucia Ave Carmel, CA||$2.36M||4||3||2,316|
|Mission St Carmel, CA||$2.82M||4||3.5||2,705|
|Mission St Carmel, CA||$2.18M||3||2||1,847|
|Santa Lucia Ave Carmel, CA||$3.01M||4||2.5||2,601|
|3049 Rio Rd Carmel, CA||$1.17M||3||3||1,128|
|2998 Franciscan Way Carmel, CA||$3.85M||4||4.5||2,837|
|Mission St Carmel, CA||$2.79M||4||4||2,660|
|2984 Santa Lucia Ave Carmel, CA||$3.07M||4||4.5||3,135|
|26035 Junipero Ave Carmel, CA||$1.33M||5||2||2,252|
|Rio Rd Carmel, CA||$1.13M||2||2||1,253|
|2996 Franciscan Way Carmel, CA||$2.35M||3||3||2,773|
|3030 Rio Rd Carmel, CA||$1.19M||2||2||1,256|
|26025 Junipero Ave Carmel, CA||$918K||3||2||1,577|
|Mission St Carmel, CA||$1.88M||3||3||1,799|
|2991 Franciscan Way Carmel, CA||$1.57M||3||3||1,757|
Nearby Schools in Carmel
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!