29588 Saint George St, Daphne, AL 365263 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 954 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $217,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Parking: Garage, 400 sqft
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,250 sqft
- Parcel #: 3207350000001000147
- Zillow Home ID: 72727452
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29588 Saint George Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36526 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% lower than in Daphne, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 36526 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Daphne.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 10320 Tampary St Daphne, AL$243K322,731
- 29614 Saint George St Daphne, AL$294K322,642
- 29635 Saint George St Daphne, AL$244K43.53,400
- 10321 Tampary St Daphne, AL$390K433,484
- 29634 Saint George St Daphne, AL$292K332,500
- 10340 Tampary St Daphne, AL$247K322,078
- 10341 Tampary St Daphne, AL$304K43.53,548
- 29635 Saint George St Daphne, AL$307K43.53,400
- 10314 Emmanuel St Daphne, AL$205K311,863
- 29650 Saint George St Daphne, AL$210K312,078
- 10326 Emmanuel St Daphne, AL$205K321,922
- 10358 Tampary St Daphne, AL$280K422,336
- 10379 Tampary St Daphne, AL$170K432,497
- 10334 Emmanuel St Daphne, AL$231K322,280
- 10359 Tampary St Daphne, AL$309K532,992
- 29600 Jason Malbis Blvd Daphne, AL$285K322,434
- 29651 Saint George St Daphne, AL$294K332,450
- 29614 Jason Malbis Blvd Daphne, AL$400K53.54,800
- 10346 Emmanuel St Daphne, AL$195K321,876
- 10364 Emmanuel St Daphne, AL$126K321,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!