- Lot: 4,835 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1881
- 307 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,832 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $42
- MLS #: 21338901
- Parking: On street
- Building Levels: Two
- Construction Status: Previously Occupied
- Lot Information: Busline
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Exterior: Vinyl
- Laundry: ConnAll
- Property Sub Type: 1-4 Units Residential
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Lot Information: Access Alley
- Lot Information: Access Street
- Unit Parking: On Street
- Tenant Pays: All Utilities
- Tenant Pays: Security
- Building Information: Smoke Alarm
- Building Utilities: Cable Available
- Building Utilities: Gas Connected
- Building Utilities: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Building Utilities: Municipal Water Connected
- Building Utilities: Municipal Storm Connected
- Owner Pays: Property Taxes
- Tax Exemption: None
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,208 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1881
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 490625100012000101
- Zillow Home ID: 1091427
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $123-169K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46205, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 139.4% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 50.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46205 home values.
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!