2959 Towers Ln, San Jose, CA 951214 beds, 3 baths, 1,582 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,707 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $379
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- DEEP LOT, PARK UP TO 7 CARS
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,582 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 136
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 67013039
- Zillow Home ID: 19801259
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2959 Towers Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.3% higher than in San Jose, and 31.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,043 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1960
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 2978 Towers Ln San Jose, CA$591K521,662
- 2955 Towers Ln San Jose, CA$455K21904
- 2966 Abigail Ln San Jose, CA$683K42.52,291
- 2970 Abigail Ln San Jose, CA$672K42.52,201
- 2962 Abigail Ln San Jose, CA$610K32.51,875
- 2981 Towers Ln San Jose, CA$588K311,584
- 2974 Abigail Ln San Jose, CA$676K42.52,291
- 2958 Abigail Ln San Jose, CA$673K42.52,201
- 2978 Abigail Ln San Jose, CA$747K42.52,291
- 2954 Towers Ln San Jose, CA$531K21950
- 2954 Abigail Ln San Jose, CA$680K42.52,291
- 2982 Abigail Ln San Jose, CA$706K42.52,201
- 2941 Towers Ln San Jose, CA$712K42.52,291
- 2950 Abigail Ln San Jose, CA$675K42.52,291
- 2969 Abigail Ln San Jose, CA$687K432,291
- 2973 Abigail Ln San Jose, CA$683K42.52,201
- 2965 Abigail Ln San Jose, CA$672K422,291
- 2986 Abigail Ln San Jose, CA$604K32.51,875
- 2977 Abigail Ln San Jose, CA$635K32.51,875
- 2967 Towers Ln San Jose, CA$499K321,319
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!