- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Views: 1,999 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $382,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $195
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 150 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Laundry Chute, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Front to Back Split, STYLE \ Raised Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,956 sqft
- Parcel #: M:3024 B:75 L:C3
- Zillow Home ID: 56591379
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $353-575K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02169 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Quincy as a whole. Among 02169 homes, this home is valued 32.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02169, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.6% greater than in Quincy, and 76.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02169 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Quincy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02169 home values.
|290 Franklin St Quincy, MA||$388K||3||2||1,456|
|300 Franklin St Quincy, MA||$355K||1||1||1,434|
|302 Franklin St Quincy, MA||$462K||3||1.5||2,188|
|286 Franklin St Quincy, MA||$459K||4||2||1,969|
|53 Dale Ave Quincy, MA||$432K||2||2||1,900|
|57 Dale Ave Quincy, MA||$349K||3||2||1,394|
|312 Franklin St Quincy, MA||$362K||4||2||1,344|
|49 Dale Ave Quincy, MA||$483K||5||2||2,250|
|282 Franklin St Quincy, MA||$471K||4||2||2,122|
|297 Franklin St Quincy, MA||$325K||3||1||1,320|
|4 Norman Rd Quincy, MA||$386K||2||1.5||1,674|
|63 Dale Ave Quincy, MA||$316K||3||2||896|
|45 Dale Ave Quincy, MA||$441K||4||3||1,932|
|41 Dale Ave Quincy, MA||$320K||3||1||1,056|
|69 Dale Ave Quincy, MA||$346K||3||1.5||1,329|
|316 Franklin St Quincy, MA||$358K||3||1.5||1,496|
|39 Dale Ave Quincy, MA||$315K||3||1.5||1,064|
|313 Franklin St Quincy, MA||$537K||5||3||2,946|
|35 Nicholl St Quincy, MA||$389K||3||1||1,750|
|11 Norman Rd Quincy, MA||$306K||2||1||1,008|
Nearby Schools in Quincy
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!