296 Pine St, Weymouth, MA 021903 beds, 2 baths, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $330,000
- Parking: 4 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Parcel #: M:43 B:501 L:047
- Zillow Home ID: 56632693
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 296 Pine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Weymouth market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.3% less than in Weymouth, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Weymouth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Weymouth home values.
- 302 Pine St Weymouth, MA$378K321,946
- 406 Ralph Talbot St Weymouth, MA$363K321,553
- 286 Pine St Weymouth, MA$698K42.52,400
- 295 Pine St Weymouth, MA$311K321,472
- 287 Pine St Weymouth, MA$382K432,304
- 274 Pine St Weymouth, MA$387K32.52,789
- 374 Ralph Talbot St Weymouth, MA$297K22.51,344
- 279 Pine St Weymouth, MA$257K--1858
- 407 Ralph Talbot St Weymouth, MA$433K522,744
- 418 Ralph Talbot St Weymouth, MA$315K211,524
- 47 Oak St Weymouth, MA$312K31.51,078
- 377 Ralph Talbot St Weymouth, MA$228K311,281
- 41 Oak St Weymouth, MA$361K222,055
- 55 Oak St Weymouth, MA$364K321,629
- 329 Pine St Weymouth, MA$303K31.51,356
- 368 Ralph Talbot St Weymouth, MA$389K432,063
- 273 Pine St Weymouth, MA$393K--21,942
- 415 Ralph Talbot St Weymouth, MA$250K--1.5864
- 266 Pine St Weymouth, MA$312K31.51,469
- 424 Ralph Talbot St Weymouth, MA$330K221,936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!